Quoting Svetoslav Slavtchev:
> Quoting John O'Toole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > on this same vein, I have a VisionPlus 1020 DVB card, are there any
> > plans to have this working? currently, if I even have the card
> > plugged
> > into the PCI slot, cooker will hang at "Determining module
> > dependancies..." and only a hard reset will dislodge it..it seems to > > be
> > happening when the bttv.o module is referenced...this card is also
> > called the "twinhan 1020" (www.twinhan.com). It's also possible I'm
> > missing something in configuration of this card?
> > cheers all,
> > John

> it seems currently there are no drivers:

> but it shouldn't load bttv and it shouldn't lock up :(

Actually, it looks like the card has a bt878 chip and in theory it should be supported by the bttv driver:
From linux-2.4.21/Documentation/video4linux/bttv/Cards:

Twinhan
-------
DST Card/DST-IP (bt878, twinhan asic) VP-1020
Sold as:
KWorld DVBS Satellite TV-Card
Powercolor DSTV Satellite Tuner Card
Prolink Pixelview DTV2000
Provideo PV-911 Digital Satellite TV Tuner Card With Common Interface ?
DST-CI Card (DVB Satellite) VP-1030
DCT Card (DVB cable)