On Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:00:38 -0700
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yeah I realize it isn't your package.  I just was wondering about the
> package... wasn't specficially asking you why you didn't change it...

No, it is my package in as much as I uploaded the initial rpm.

I would, as well,like to know about the what is deemed to be proper
usage of the hack prefix.

Having build access for only, as yet, a limited time I have no knowledge
of any decisions/findings which may have been covered on the Maintainers
list prior to my being subscribed.

    Charles

--
The place looked as though it had been visited by Gengiz Cohen
[footnote: