Mandrake 9.2 Beta 1
I installed from a network install (ftp)
When going into rpmdrake I found that
I could not activate the checkboxes of packages to install with the
mouse, but if I first focused on the package I wanted then hit the
space bar, I could in this way check the box.

After hitting the "install" button,
I got a "Problem during Installation" dialog box
which listed...

unable to install package:
ftp://10.0.0.93//pub/Mandkrake9.2beta1/i586/Mandrake/RPMS/php-ini-4.3.2-2mdk.noarch.rpm
and about 20 other packages listed as well.

Notice the double slash after the IP address.

I'm guessing that the installation source was saved or parsed
incorrectly from the original installation.

Sure enough!  /etc/urpmi/urpmi.cfg has the urls for the installation CDs
with the double slash after the ip addresses.

After fixing these ftp locations by hand the installation went well.

-Joe Baker