On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 10:10:01PM +0200, Luca Olivetti wrote:
> Seeing the changelog in perl packages from Ben Reser it seems this is
> indeed the correct thing to do. As well as
>
> %if %{mdk92}
> %exclude %{perl_archlib}/perllocal.pod
> %endif

Shouldn't need to now...  perllocal.pod shouldn't be getting installed
as of .3mdk of perl.  I think Pixel fixed the breakage.  I just happened
to be working on those packages for other issues and I had to do that to
get them to build.  I didn't go back and remove the perllocal.pod stuff
from those that I put it in because it doesn't hurt anything...  Next
rev if there is a need for one they can be removed since the version of
perl that was create the issue won't ever be a release...

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche