On Sat, Aug 02, 2003 at 06:57:18PM -0600, Ken Thompson wrote:
> Thanks ben, the documentation for URPMI is rather sparse.
> When trying Buchan's suggestion all I get is this:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ken]$  urpmf --description urpmc
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ken]$ urpmq -i urpmc
> no package named urpmc
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] ken]$
> I'm using mdk9.2b1.

Despite the name urpmc is not officially part of urpm*, nor is it
written by Mandrakesoft.  It's a contrib package that I wrote.  So if
you don't have a contrib source setup then you won't be able to see it.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche