Just doing a new install and decided to watch the back end as it tried to get a dhcp address for the crypto stuff.  Apparently, the install program is trying to start dhcpcd from /sbin.  The only problem with this is that, during the install, dhcpcd is in /mnt/sbin.  (It still won't get an address, even running it from the command line, but I thought it was interesting anyway).

BTW, I stand here with egg on my face.  Even though I sat at the command line watching packages go by for one hell of a long time, it seems that there is absolutely NO indication of the bad packages on the second (EXT) CD.  A friend of mine that, has the same CD's that I do, said he found the bad packages (I was doing an install and did not have the means to do an rpm -qi -p /mnt/cdrom/Mandrake/RPMS2/* 2>rpm.log  before I let loose with the fingers for that last email.  Oh, well.  I'm starting to enjoy a little egg every now and again.

Jim