Appears that the Changelog List for Contrib is down as nothing has been
sent since Mon.

Do not know if anyone, other than myself, is using or even wants
gettext-0.12.1 but I yesterday uploaded the rpms for
gettext_0.12-0.12.1-3mdk.

Thanks to the recent handling changes in rpm and perl-URPM, and by
adjusting the Provides/Conflicts in the gettext_0.12 pkg, it is now
easily installable using urpmi without any unnecessary pkg removals or
the causing of any failed depends.

    Charles

--
Okay, Marge, as long as we're traumatizing the kids, I have a scandalous
story of my own.

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Another Simpsons Clip Show
Mandrake Linux 9.2 on PurpleDragon