On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 09:48:22PM +0200, Buchan Milne wrote:
> Actually, something like kernel2.6-2.6.0.0.2mdk (to be absolutely sure
> urpmi doesn't wipe your only (2.6) bootable kernel on update.

Or better don't use a hideous naming scheme and get the urpmi maintainer
to add it to the default /etc/urpmi/inst.list

The current naming scheme IMHO breaks urpmi and MandrakeUpdate becuase
it will not tell you that there is a new kernel to update.

BTW IMHO kernel-source should be added to the inst.list too.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche