--- Mike Dewey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Hi All:  I just tried to install Beta2.  It fails at this: missing printer-utils rpm
>not found.  So, I booted up into my regular Mandrake and looked at all 3 cds.  There
>was no printer-utils rpm on any of the cds.  Also during an install attempt if I
>chose individual files to install it froze the install.  I have no idea why it is
>doing that.  A basic Mandrake install leaves a lot of programs I like to use not
>installed.
>

>man_linux

Hi All:  I can not get the installer to skip the printer.  What I see is a screen with
this:  missing printer-utils rpm not found with a box with OK at the bottom of the
screen.  Clicking on the OK button gets me no further in the install.  So, does anyone
have a way I can skip printer install?

Mike

Signup for free MacPunk email! [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.macpunk.com