Dear developers and fellow cookers,

Since Mandrake ultimate goal is the friendliest Linux desktop, I thougt I
could submit a few requests

1. xchat: not sure why it's not installed when I did select "Internet
station". BitchX not there either :( Sure, "urpmi xchat" is not that
difficult but it's nice if one doesn't have to do an extra step.

2. First-time-wizard: please add options to select port for simap. Also,  my
name and email address are not populated in KMail identity.

3. k3b: ArkLinux has this litto nice feature (or maybe it's k3b feature that I
don't know) when one pops in the blank cdr, k3b starts and asks what he/she
wants to do: create data cd, ISO images, etc. It would be nice if MD could do
the same.

4. Installation: IIRC on the old versions, one could click on any steps so
that for whatever reason the user wants to cancel the installation, he/she
could just click on Exit button on the left (can't remember the exact
description of the last icon/button). I was stucked in Partitioning screen
last nite after realized I forgot to back up the data on the partition I'm
about to wipe out with MD beta2.

Thanks for reading.

-Larry