On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 02:59:55PM +0200, Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:
> Quoting parag shah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>
> > On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 01:52:59PM +0200, Warly wrote:
> > > Buchan Milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> > >

> > > [...]
> > cdrecord-ProDVD.

> > > I patched the cooker xcdroast version to support DVD aware patched
> > cdrecord.
> > > It may have broken since, however.
>
> i'm doing some tests with DVD-R(W), will report later.
> for some reason when i did the test before it was with DVD+RW,
> and that is not supported

> > > AFAIK k3b author contacted me and the cooker version must be able to burn
> >
> > > DVD with our cdrecord version.
>
> is it vanilla 0.9 or have some patches from cvs/ dvd branch ?
> current cvs seems to use only growisofs for both + and - DVD medium
> (and requires dvd+rw-tools 0.5.10)
>
> > > --
> > > Warly
> >
> > Last i checked my xcdroast segfaults. i remember seeing bugzilla entry
> > for same as well.
>
> can you check the updated rpms ?
>
> svetljo

Just chekced with your updated rpms and everything works for me now :)
thanks!! Ofcourse i dont have a DVD writer so cant test the dvd part but
least now my xcdroast functions properly.

versions used:
xcdroast-0.98-28.alpha14mdk
cdrecord-devel-2.01-0.a18.1mdk
cdrecord-2.01-0.a18.1mdk
cdrecord-cdda2wav-2.01-0.a18.1mdk
mkisofs-2.01-0.a18.1mdk
dvd+rw-tools-5.9.4.4.4-1mdk

If anyone with a DVD-RW hardware wants to check them then i can post
this build RPM on cooker on my ftpserver or wait for warly to build
them.

regards,

parag shah