Robert L martin wrote:

And to bring it to point since RED HAT wouldn't dare attempt to sell a distro with some french word misspelled
i think Mandrake should extend the same "curtesy".

I'm sure you've got a point here, but I obviously missed whatever it referred to...

(and as requested in 4/4 time no accents and all ows same (sort of slur into the N on browN)

Well, no, actually, they seem to pronounce most "*ow*" words as "*aye*", as in "hye nye bryene cye" (with the "ye" pronounced as the English word "high").

Just a kind of inside joke; I host Northern Irish kids for several weeks in the summer (they just left), and I was feeling nostalgic...