Thanks for the answer.

About the email field usage:

It is exceptionally useful for use in some other mI subscribe to and private
emails I do. It *is* the only ml I subscribe to that has issue with this, and
I subscribe to MANY.

Perhaps the cooker ml could/should be altering this field.

Best regards.

Bob

p.s... Thank you again for all the cool work you did on the package specs
recently.