:~>how do I get the digest format?

Below is a part of the message sympa sends when it receives a
"help" request.

SET <list> NOMAIL           * To suspend the message reception for <list>

SET <list> DIGEST           * Message reception in compilation mode

SET <list> MAIL             * <list> reception in normal mode

SET <list> CONCEAL          * To become unlisted (hidden subscriber address)

SET <list> NOCONCEAL        * Subscriber address visible via REView

Hope this helps.

cu
        Denis

PS: at the moment, "digest" is not offered on web-interface. Someone has
to rewrite it, and no one has time to do it now.
Dr. Denis Havlik                <http://www.ap.univie.ac.at/users/havlik>
Mandrakesoft            |||     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Quality Assurance      (@ @)    (private: [EMAIL PROTECTED])
Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature to help me
spread! ([EMAIL PROTECTED])