The packages docbook-utils and linuxdoc-tools both provide
and obsolete "sgml-tools". They do not conflict with each other - no
common files, so this combination of provides/obsoletes is wrong. rpm will
remove an installed package when the other package gets installed. Many
packages have a buildrequires on one of these 2 packages, so this is
very annoying. I do not know what sgml-tools is/was, so here are some

1. one of the packages really provides what sgml-tools was
   => the other package must not provide (or obsolete) sgml-tools
2. both packages provide part of what sgml-tools was
   => one of the packages must provide (and obsolete) sgml-tools, the
      other must require this first package
3. => only kdevelop-3:2.1.5-5mdk (pre!)depends on sgml-tools, so the
      requirement(s) of this package can be used to resolve this
      issue. However, I do not know if there are any buildrequires on
      sgml-tools.

    Christiaan