this showed up sometime after lunch EST
http://www.linux-mandrake.com/en/pr-helium.php3

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Alan Shoemaker
Sent: Tuesday, June 06, 2000 5:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Cooker] 7.1 Final ISOs

Guillaume....What 'recent release announce?'  I've neither
received nor seen any release announcement.  I subscribe to
the announce list and the only recent announcement in there
was about bundling the Linux Mandrake w/some brand of asian
motherboard.  Someone said that slashdot printed that a 7.1
was out, but I checked several mirrors and there was nothing
except a 7.1 beta on any of them.

And please don't call me dear, people will talk.  :-)

Alan

P.S. Well well!!  I guess I'll have to take that back, because
an announcement for 7.1 just appeared on the MandrakeSoft web
site.  And it's not even the lead news item, it's the third
one down the page!!