Jeff Larkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> I don't remember seeing anyone post this problem.  I
> attempted an ftp install using a disk created from the
> network.img file from a Mandrake 7.1 final release
> mirror.  I was performing an upgrade, so it asked me
> for my current root partition.  It then went to a
> windo called Package group selection.  If I clicked on
> either of the options there I go an illegal divide by
> zero error.  I tried every combination of the two
> selections except not selecting any (sorry) and
> received the same error.

Have you take a look on the /root/ddebug.log, even if the system has not
upgraded you should see this file after rebooting, can you send us, please ?

When installing using a network installation, you just have to copy CD contents
to the same directory (or setting up symlinks for simulating it).

François.