Ainsi parlait Kim Schulz :
> I keep getting this when updating:
>
> Installation failed:
>       package initscripts-7.06-18mdk (which is newer than
> initscripts-7.06-12.2mdk) is already installed
The message says everything: you are trying to install older packages than you
have. Moreover, you're trying to install a stable release update package, as
indicated by the dotted release tag 12.2mdk, on a cooker, which is plainly
wrong.
--
Guillaume Rousse
If the effort that went in research on the female bosom had gone into our