Hi all...

I use sloppy focus on my gnome setup.
Since the latest metacity updates, windows do not raise when clicked inside
its frame, in the content area. I have to click on window decorations to
raise them.

How can I get the old behaviour again ? Should not this be configurable
also in Gnome/Windows control center applet ?

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      \                 Software is like sex:
werewolf.able.es                         \           It's better when it's free