I have tried all i can to get lilo to boot radeonfb into 1024x768 on
latest cooker kernel and cant seem to manage that at all :( I am
wondering if its possible to provide a choice of making device specific
framebuffer installed at lilo install time during the 9.2 install?
Also if anyone in the group has managed to make radeonfb work i would
dearly love to get some pointers.

 I allready have radeonfb built into initrd with --with as well as
--preload options which does load radeonfb but not in 1024x768 :( and i
have tried both video=radeon:[EMAIL PROTECTED] as well as
video=radeonfb:[EMAIL PROTECTED] as append to my lilo entry and nothing has
worked i have no idea what i am doing wrong?

Kernel version : 2.4.22-0.6mdkenterprise

reagrds,
parag