Hi

Version:
Mandrake Linux Cooker-i586 20030818 21:08
/ChangeLog/1.819/Mon Aug 18 17:55:29 2003//

lang: en-US + sv => UTF8

When in konqueror and asking for printer to accept a job, the printing
utillity is not by auto set to Cups. I think that that is a miss.

When trying to use preview I get:
'Warning - Konqueror
Preview failed: unable to start program Kuick Copy and Move. Do you want to
continue printing anyway?'

After that I try tp print the page http://www.crux.nu. This was because i use
a minimum font of 16, and earlier I had noticed that this screen font was
sent to the printer and not all of the page was printed.

Today I only get a small line at the top of the page saying:
2003-08-19 ... http://www.cruc.nu ... #1

I am really saving ink this way!
guran

--
Mandrake Linux Cooker 9.2 kernel-2.4.22.0.6mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is the truth
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.