On Wed Aug 20  3:37 -0400, Levi Ramsey wrote:
> On Mon Aug 18 10:33 +0100, John Allen wrote:
> > >
> > > simplifying this by "rpm -q gpg-pubkey" on twiki.
> >
> > Ok, I zapped all the keys in my database, then added RPM-GPG-KEYS.
> >
> > Then in "Software Sources Manager" choose Manage Keys->Add a key, and jey
> > presto the new key is available.
>
> Anybody know of a way to do this from the CLI... there's nothing in the
> urpmi docs that I can see...

Never mind... manually upgrading to urpmi-4.4-22mdk got me the keys
added, though there are a couple of problems:

1) PLF key (caba22ae) is assigned for my remote Cooker source (which I
use as a backup in the event that I need a package I normally exclude
from my local mirror).

2) local mirror has no key assigned, but attempts to install some
packages (not all, vim-common (but not any other vim packages) and
postfix did not result in this behavior) failed with signature issues.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.
Currently playing: Rush - Vapor Trails - The Stars Look Down
Linux 2.4.21-3mdk
 03:47:01 up 15 days, 13:05,  9 users,  load average: 0.50, 0.36, 0.22