thomas> Viestissä Lauantai 16 Elokuu 2003 03:07, Adam Williamson kirjoitti:
>> come on kernel guys, *please* get this in there...I reported it last
>> week, despite the i2c fixes in 0.5mdk, it's still not got in :(. No
>> reason to ship 9.2 with nforce2 users unable to use lm_sensors!

thomas> The reason it got left out is because the mkpatch scripts in lmsensors/i2c
thomas> packages are not updated according to their 2.8.0 contents...

thomas> I have spent a long time on fixing the patches so that they will be
thomas> integrated... and they will be in my next kernel...

thomas> Since Juan accepted many of my and svetljo's patches into 5mdk
thomas> I didn't finish up my 3.1tmb... instead I spent my time
thomas> resyncing all my patches against 0.5mdk, and dropped those
thomas> that got integrated...

thomas> I have now a patchset with ~30 patches that I'm compiling right now....

thomas> If nothing breaks, my 5.1tmb rpms will be ready when I wake up...
thomas> (haven't slept for almost 24 hours ..., but now I'm going to bed)

There is 7mdk.

 ls /lib/modules/2.4.22-0.7mdksmp/kernel/drivers/i2c/i2c-nforce2.o.gz

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy