> OK :). Just installed it from your webpage, package seems fine, but
> Brant theme seems a little buggy - the progress bar in silent mode
> doesn't fill up, and I see some kind of odd graphical corruption - as
> if someone's "painting" the area around the progress bar with a paint
> program's block tool - in verbose mode.

Yep, I've tried to do a graphical progress bar on this theme, but
bootsplash normally doesn't allow this, so I've tested some tricks, but
they sometime break the progress bar.
The progress bar seems fine in verbose mode.

> Looks very nice, though :). I
> wonder if there's any way to make framebuffer use a less horrible
> refresh rate than 60Hz? Particularly with a lot of white, as there is
> in the Brant theme, 60Hz looks absolutely hideous...guess it's needed
> for guaranteed monitor compatibility though :(.

To show the graphical progress bar, I've tried to refresh the whole
screen at each frame, it can produce some artifacts.
I'll try to fix this in next version.
For now, I'll revert back to a non graphical progress bar.

Thanks for your feedback :)

--
Olivier Blin