Hi.

I use a modified 2.4.22-rc2 kernel, and iptables was failing (it refused
to do a iptables -t nat ....)
I read on the net that comes from a mismatch between the running kernel
and the kernel iptables was built against. I rebuilt for rc2, and
everything works again.

As standard mdk kernel is also at rc2 level (do not know when the change
that broke iptables went in), I suppose a rebuild in cooker is also
needed...

Juan ?

TIA

--
J.A. Magallon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      \                 Software is like sex:
werewolf.able.es                         \           It's better when it's free