Hi

Mostly I use languages setted as en-US plus sv or reversed which when using
Mdk puts me in UTF8  'mode'.

For me that means that the virtual terminals in CLI are completely useless. I
use mc a lot, and it is very complicated indeed, most things are floating
together.

As a result I really never use Mdk 9.1 because of that reason.

To make a reboot in todays Cooker, here are some interesting results.
In KDE press Ctrl-Alt-Delete.
When in terminal repeat Ctrl-Alt-Delete
Here I get a hang of the reboot at:
;2R
When I press Enter, I get:
-bash; syntax error near unexpected token `;'
write ls plus Enter -> you get the usual results.
write su plus Enter, Enter and the reboot continous.

Very intelligent implementation of human commands.
guran
--
Mandrake Linux Cooker 9.2 kernel-2.4.22.0.7mdk-1-1mdk

Only in a society that has 'a priori' defined what is the truth
can the result from the evolution of life be defined false.