Hey gang:

Without (again) opening the debate over the breakup/fragmentation of kde into
the various packages by "Mandrake", I would however like to make a
suggestion.

I am *still* discovering which packages to install to recover functionality
that I had a couple of months ago. To wit;

I sincerely HOPE that there WILL BE a proper upgrade from Mandrake 9.1 to 9.2
that will RETAIN ALL of the kde's usefullness in light of the package
fragmentation. I can't think of anything that will be so frustrating to
someone upgrading than to have less of KDE when finished with an upgrade.
This would surely be a bad "public relations" fiasco.

Having less functionality should be preventable with proper testing of
whatever solution is taken to compensate for this fragmentation of the kde
packaging. I will cross my fingers that the proper steps are/will be taken
before 9.2's release.

Flame suit on -> Bob Finch