Hello Brook humphrey,
On Wed, 07 Jun 2000 10:35:39 -0700 GMT your local time,
which was Thursday, June 08, 2000, 12:35:39 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Brook humphrey wrote:

> people buy them because they are cheep

> bobby dowling wrote:
>>
>> So, there is no way to use DMA on WD drives?  Man, this stinks.  Why are WD
>> hard drives so much slower than others?  It seems like this would be widely
>> know and people wouldn't but them.

Well it is known or should be known to those selling Hardware but
allas they are  cheap.
One of our suppliers insisted on cutting costs and started to supply
hard drives which were on my not wanted list so we changed supplier
when he didnt want to deliver what I wanted...

--

Best regards,

tracer

Using theBAT 1.44