How can you stop the virus flooding in cooker?

I would like to just stop all mail with some selected
set of attachments like .pif and .exe - how is this doable, and is it
standard in the MTA?

Would be nice to announce 9.2 with the ability to just ignore virus like
this.

And the MTA should not snd any messages back when this is done, as the
sender most likely is not the real sender.

And please, no mail to the root on the current mail system.
I had a system with 500 MB for /var but it was filled up in
less than a day with error messages on sobit.f to root.

Could the standard MTA be set up to do something reasonable defaults
in 9.2?

Best regards
keld