On 08/25/03 17:34:00, Buchan Milne wrote:
So we have a 1.1 coming? Any chance at SDK also (or OpenOffice.org-devel
package or similar)? There have been requests for cuckoo[1] (kpart
embedding OO.o) on MandrakeClub, and it looks very cool (and
functoinal), but requires the SDK to build.

Hell, we don't even have the XFree86 SDK packaged yet.
I have to build XFree86 every time I want to link against it... which also means rebuild bots fail for other platforms.

Austin

--
                        Austin Acton Hon.B.Sc.
             Synthetic Organic Chemist, Teaching Assistant