Hello there,

Did I refuse the ldap patch for bind ? Hm ... I don't remember ... can you
point me again to the direction of that patch ?

A remark though, I have tried another proposed patch for dhcp-server ...
but ... I have some compilation problems ... maybe it's for openldap 1*

cheers,

--
Florin                  http://www.mandrakesoft.com
                        http://people.mandrakesoft.com/~florin/