On Wed Aug 27, 2003 at 12:26:59AM +0200, Warly wrote:

> Vincent Danen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > -=-=-=-
> > Name        : gnupg                        Relocations: (not relocateable)
> > Version     : 1.2.3                             Vendor: MandrakeSoft
> > Release     : 2mdk                          Build Date: Wed Aug 27 00:08:56 2003
> > Install Date: (not installed)               Build Host: bi.mandrakesoft.com
> > Group       : File tools                    Source RPM: (none)
> > Size        : 2310869                          License: GPL
> > Signature   : (none)
> > Packager    : Vincent Danen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > URL         : http://www.gnupg.org
> > Summary     : GNU privacy guard - a free PGP replacement.
> > Description :
> > GnuPG is GNU's tool for secure communication and data storage.
> > It can be used to encrypt data and to create digital signatures.
> > It includes an advanced key management facility and is compliant
> > with the proposed OpenPGP Internet standard as described in RFC2440.
> >

> > -=-=-=-
> > Vincent Danen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1.2.3-2mdk
> >
> > - rebuild so it shows up
>
> Please remove you rpm --import from the post script. This breaks the
> rpm database. This is the reason why I revert to the old version.

This is news to me.  I tested it repeatedly and it worked fine over here.

At any rate, instead of reverting to the old version without indicating why,
you should have told me so I could fix it; now I'm rebuilding for the third
time.

So how is the issue going to be solved then?  The only reason why I did it
was because I had done an install and the problem was there (missing gpg
keys) and it had been there for a *very* long time.

I'd like to know what the solution is going to be.

--
MandrakeSoft Security; http://www.mandrakesecure.net/
Online Security Resource Book; http://linsec.ca/