Warly wrote:
> New versions will only be allowed for important bug fixing.

This may be a good time to update the release status page in Wiki:
http://qa.mandrakesoft.com/twiki/bin/view/Main/Mandrake92

I've taken a first step and removed the "old kernel in B1" info, as well as
some tidying up the formatting (sort of a non-sandbox sandbox). Buchan: the
status gauges work if you give each a unique name.

Also, maybe the Bittorrent notice on the front page should be
larger.integrated with the status page (not exclusively, but in addition to
the front page). I didn't do it because the current BT files don't download
for me.

Release the hounds!

- John