On Wed Aug 27 12:22 +0200, Guillaume Rousse wrote:
> Ainsi parlait Götz Waschk :
> > Am Dienstag, 26. August 2003, 18:52:23 Uhr MET, schrieb Levi Ramsey:
> > > Some of you may have seen this already, but this project looks
> > > interesting.  Perhaps this could be used for the ncurses Drak tools?
> > > http://zemljanka.sourceforge.net
> >
> > The included gtk demos are working fine in curses mode, other apps
> > I've tested just crashed. But indeed, this is a nice idea to have some
> > text mode fallback out of the box.
> Are you aware that drakx tools already support text mode and even web mode ?

I'm aware of that.  However I think having GTK+ (and thus perl-GTK) do
the work, rather than having two backends for DrakX will be a more
reliable solution.

--
Levi Ramsey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                           [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Take due notice and govern yourselves accordingly.
Currently playing: Monster Magnet - God Says No - My Life Friend
Linux 2.4.21-3mdk
 14:34:00 up 22 days, 23:52, 11 users,  load average: 0.24, 0.28, 0.33