Too much iced tea, hooked on phoni^H^H^H^H^H Wiki.

I've taken a sort of inventory of pages on Wiki, with an eye particularly
towards rounding up "orphan" topics. I've moved topics that were directly
under "Main" (but had no links to them) in such a way as to try and create
"bundles" of certain themes.

Notably, there is now a "TechnicalNotes" topic, assembling some items that I
find far too important to lose among flotsam and jetsam. If the casual
reader can find these, then there is a much better potential for
interaction. The same idea, though slighter, is behind the "OpEd" topic.

I've placed links off the front page to these key bundles, as well as
writing a bit of text. By assembling things into these bundles, there's a
lot less to link from the front page. I'm hoping that casual readers will
find things easily without resorting to a search.

These bundles of topics are:

- background info
- releases
- FAQ's
- feature requests
- technical notes (on problems, solutions, and tools)
- how-to's
- tasks

All of these are linked to in some form off of the front page, and often
have cross-links between them. However, the "opinions" bundle isn't linked
from the front page. I tried to keep links from the front page oriented
around "help me" issues, rather than opinions. These op-ed topics are still
easy to get to, since their bundle appears in several cross-references.

In the process of the organization, I've renamed a couple of topics. "ToDo"
became "ToDo92", making room for the next release to have its own topic.
This may even be important right away, since packages for 9.2 are in a
version freeze.

I also changed the name of the "Mirrors" topic to "MirrorStructure" when
linking to it under "TechnicalNotes", in hopes that this would avoid
potential naming problems.

Please -- anyone and everyone -- let me know if I've overstepped my bounds.
I mean no slight to any authors whose work I've categorized or renamed (the
latter, I kept to the minimum possible). On the contrary, looking at the
Wiki made me wish that I could get to these items more easily. I just
started organizing, and kept on going. I certainly hope I didn't steamroll
over anyone in the process, so let me know if I'm out of line.

I think I might go to bed now...

- John