On 2003-08-30(Sat) 09:33:35 -0400, Vincent Meyer, MD wrote:
> I disagree.  The Mandrake employees deserve to be credited as much as the
> volunteers do.  If we're a community building a distro, then why would it be
> wrong to give credit to members of the community who happen to work for
> Mandrake?  Do they not contribute ?  I'd like to see more of the Mandrake
> employees have their contributions listed.

Nah, I never said it's wrong. I was thinking it like a THANKS file,
where maintainers use it traditionally for listing helpers. It would be
strange to list maintainers themselves in this interpretation.

If it is, as Warly said, a who-have-done-what listing, then it's
actually good for MDK employees to go into list too.

Abel

--
Abel Cheung
Linux counter #256983   | http://counter.li.org