Is it possible to add this rpm to mandrake club requested rpms

Shlomi Fish wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jun 2003, [iso-8859-1] Gצtz Waschk wrote:

Am Samstag, 31. Mai 2003, 13:27:20 Uhr MET, schrieb Shlomi Fish:

http://fc-solve.berlios.de/mdk-packs/xmms-mplayer-0.2.0-1mdk.src.rpm
This is a plug-in for XMMS that allows playback of movies through MPlayer.

Hi,

I'll take a look at this. I couldn't test it yet with the cooker
version of mplayer, because I only have the CVS version on my home
machine. Does it work for you?

Yes, I tested it and it worked beautifully. I was able to play Mpeg and .avi files using XMMS.

Regards,

Shlomi Fish

--
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the
homeless, whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of

---------------------------------------------------------------------- Shlomi Fish [EMAIL PROTECTED] Home Page: http://t2.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/

There's no point in keeping an idea to yourself since there's a 10 to 1
chance that somebody already has it and will share it before you.