Remember that /etc/speedtouch.conf is still looking for the old firmware name So that too will need to change.

Maybe you could get drakconnect to ask if you already have the firmware and if so ask where it is so it can be copyed to the correct place and the conf file set properly? Just an idea

Mike

Damien Chaumette wrote:

Michael Lothian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Hi just thought I'd let you guys know that the Speedtouch firmware file is now called KQD6P2.eni

It's from the same page advertised in Drakconnect (It's the binary file)

Just thought you might be able to update Drakconect to reflect this as it confused the hell out of my poor wee mind.

Also /etc/speedtouch.conf needs to be updated to reflect the new firmware name.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Just changed firmware url in drakconnect to point on older firmware.

So KQD6P2.eni is the latest firmware name ?
And it's likely to change for each release, great...

Thanks.