On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 11:37:44AM +0200, Blindauer Emmanuel wrote:
> I think you didn't understand completly was I was talking about.
> I have proposed to only update the primary mirror once (or twice) a day.
> Not asking every mirror to do that, they need to be up to date.

Primary mirrors are definately updating more than twice a day.

> Debian works with way too, and they don't have these problems.
> http://www.debian.org/mirror/ftpmirror.en.html#when

Debian can probably deal with only doing a twice daily update because
they don't have 6 month release cycles to keep...

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche