Link to iso9660 CDs is broken.

I'm trying to figure this out, but connection to your choice of mirror,
ftp.praxad.fr, is being refused, preventing me from comparing its
directory structure to what I used wget to fetch from ftp.nluug.nl. It
looks different. Under the former is cooker/cooker-tree, while under the
latter is cooker/Mandrake, IIUC.

I was hoping to install from this this AM, since I can't get an install
from the 9.2rc1 iso's. Dunno if I'll ever figure this out.
--
"...[B]e quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry...."
                                                James 1:19 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/