mmm...still having problems after using the boot image on the 7.1 iso cdrom
that i burned.  is having problems finding the aha152x scsi card.  (bad iso
burn?? md5sum showed good.)

i used my old cdrom.img (~7.0) file to boot the 7.1 cdroms and still having
problems with the error "no valid disks to install to" or similar error. fk
(in english "fk"="I'm ScreweD")

and now doing a hd.img install in a little after d/l.  my first wd 20gb drive
refuses to be seen by the hd.img boot.  but my second wd 10gb drive will be
seen with the hd.img boot. both are installed on ide0 (or the first ide
controllorer).

Any thoughts on this or are there really aliens inside my ethernet wirez??

  --

My ICQ#:  36645898

Created with Mandrake 7.0!
http://www.linux-mandrake.com