guran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> OBSERVE that this shit is written in my home direcrory, = working directory,
> and not to /var/cashe/urpmi

Which version of urpmi did you used ? I made systematic chdir into the cache for
download (to avoid writing in current directory for download program used
(especially wget)) since urpmi-4.4-27mdk, but it appears you are more up-to-date
according to kernel used (unless you upgraded only the kernel ?).

I managed to get back an error using sunet style mirror, exit code 8 of curl
meaning server has sent data curl didn't understood.

François.