facorat> Le lun 01/09/2003 à 09:21, Juan Quintela a écrit :
>> -=-=-=-
>> Name        : kernel-2.4.22.4mdk           Relocations: (not relocateable)
>> Version     : 1                                 Vendor: MandrakeSoft
>> Release     : 1mdk                          Build Date: Mon Sep  1 10:56:30 2003

facorat> strange pb.
facorat> + can't install it as kernel-2.4.22.0.6mdk-1-1mdk requires kernel-utils
facorat> version greater than 1.1, but nothing provides kernel-utils :

kernel-utils has died, replaced by bootloader-utils, as pixel already
explained kernel-utils is _too_ confusing for lot of reasons.

I am still thinking if it is a good idea to put a Provides:
kernel-utils in bootloader-utils, as there were only a couple of
cooker kernels that require it (i.e. it is probably more confusing
that just forcing/removing that two old kernels).

I am open to suggestions, anyways.

Later, Juan.

are different -- Larry McVoy