fredagen den 5 september 2003 03.39 skrev Ben Reser:
> On Thu, Sep 04, 2003 at 11:58:58PM +0200, [oden.eriksson] wrote:
> > It's more than meets the eye...
> > Fixed with "subversion-0.28.1-2mdk".
> > This package wants a new maintainer..., who will adopt it?
>
> I'll be happy to take it over.  I keep meaning to do work on it but
> about the time I get around to taking a look at it you end up doing
> something.  If I was the maintainer I'd make it a bigger priority..

Thank you Ben.

Then we can consider you as the new official maintainer for subversion in
mandrake?. Warly, could you please reassign this package to Ben?

I have too many packages (hundreds) to maintain on my own, I need to spread
the load..., and in the end hopefully get rid of the more time consuming and
complicated ones...

BTW. Would you consider adopting the new "rapidsvn" package too? (I hate
GUI:s, but this one could make people start using subversion?)

Also..., I could make a list of other packages I want to "give away" if people
would be interested in such a thing...

Cheers.