Buchan Milne wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> > Wouldn't it be nice to have a kde(gnome?)-splash screen in that theme as
> > well ?
> >

> Yes. And gdm themes (present in mandrake_theme, but not others). Maybe
> Olivier Blin has had time to look at this
> (bootsplash-themes->mandrake_theme_XXX)?

I (John! :) had finished initial versions of GDM themes, as promised, late
on Tuesday (France time). I sent personal messages to Brant and Tim, but
haven't gotten a reply yet. I hesitate posting them before they give
approval (also, I needed Brant to help with the metallic background because
I don't have Photoshop and the required filters).

Brant, Tim? Let me know by e-mailing me directly, when you get a chance. I
have a couple of very small tweaks that I want to make, but I planned on
holding off until I heard from each of you. Also, there were a couple of
other questions I had posed in my messages.

Also, I had posted a decidedly unsexy but important question to the list,
without any replies: Who gets listed in the GDM copyright message? Images
are by Brant and Tim, but icons by Mdk. Not having a copyright isn't really
an option, because the GDM selector always displays that entry even if it's
empty.

Anyone? Anyone? Ferris?

- John