Christian Dysthe wrote:

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003, parag shah wrote:

On Wed, Aug 27, 2003 at 09:15:30AM -0400, Charles A Edwards wrote:

kernel-enterprise-2.4.22.1mdk-1-1mdk rebuilt for athlon
lilo-22.5.7.2-2mdk
bootloader-utils-1.3-1mdk

After installation of the 2.4.22.1 kernel and verification that all
proper entries are created and running lilo, reboot system.

Bootloader does not load.
Presented on screen with L 9A 9A 9A 9A 9A etc..

Boot to rescue from cd and re-install bootloader.
System will now boot normally.

Has anyone else experienced this or was it an aberration on my system?

Charles

Same here i confirm this behaviour.

Happens to me also with all 2.4.22 kernels I have tried. I am using
ReiserFS.

I See this as well with the latest snapshot.

-randy