From: "Olivier Blin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > > you have to add the -L parameter to every /sbin/installkernel
> > > %post script, ( it makes the installkernel not add/modify the
> > > symlinks in /boot), since currently if you install a main 2.4
> > > kernel, and a 2.6 kernel from contribs, the initrd.img, vmlinuz, and
> > > System.map symlinks will point to the 2.6 kernel,
> > > making the lilo entries linux, linux-nonfb and failsafe all using
> > > the 2.6 kernel, wich will lead to a disaster...
> >
> > you're right ...
>
> but it was already done in kernel-2.6-2.6.0-0.test4.1mdk ...

Ah.
sorry about that...
I didn't recheck the latest 2.6 kernels...
It was just something I remembered happend to me when I
last did a Cooker Reinstall, and that was with the 2.6-test3 if IRC,
and I don't remember seeing any changes to this in the changelog...

so that leves us with the bootloader/kernel -utils...
I don't think it's an urgent problem as long as it's rebuilt before
9.2 Final...

Thomas