Ainsi parlait Guillaume Rousse :
> -=-=-=-
> Guillaume Rousse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 2.1.2-7mdk
>
> - fix my previous fix for postfix, it really needs 'nogroup' for gid
> - more patching for exotic encoding in attachements
> - added back missing localised files
> - constant files under /usr/lib/mailman, variable files under
> /var/lib/mailman - better mta integration at %post
> - turned webserver requires to apache, as we use apache specific macros and
> configuration - additional files as sources, not patches
I've changed many things in this release, as previous one was broken anyway...

I've tried to adapt %post to automatically adapt to mta used, meaning either
postfix or sendmail. However, as i don't have any clue about sendmail (except
it uses ugly m4-based configuration), and the README.SENDMAIL is almost
empty, I just pushed old script into sendmail-specific part. Could mail gurus
check this part ?

Other people feedback appreciated too :-)
--
If it's worth doing, it's got to be done right now
                -- Anti- Murphy's Laws n°8