On Wed, 14 Jun 2000, you wrote:
> Michel PRILLOT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> [...]
>readline

> > > i moved documentation for readline in -devel, and %post too. That'll fix it.
>
> [...]
>
> > After reload from mirror this night, I got the same error
> > at the same place......
>
> uh? can't be with
>
> % rpm -qpR /RPMS/readline-4.1-7mdk.i586.rpm
> /sbin/ldconfig
> ld-linux.so.2
> libc.so.6
> libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.0)

I'm still having HD install problems. Here's the error message:

 error ordering package list: loop in prerequisite list:
 bash grep bash
 CODE(0x908de24)

It's changed since my previous problem which was,

 error ordering package list: loop in prerequisite list:
 bash readline bash
 CODE(0x91c85dc)

I'm also having locale warnings in mygtk.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike