On Sun, Sep 07, 2003 at 12:55:45PM +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Packages in main are updated for security, and contribs are not. This is
> bad, since, to give a example, some packages like apache2 modules are
> in main, and others are in contribs. But, on mdk9.1, apache was
> updated, and only main packages got rebuild. We should have a way to
> propose some update for contribs, even non official ones. I know that
> security team is quite over booked, but contributors could handle the
> problem. At least, it is better than nothing.

The updates for apache were intentionally done in a way so as not to
require modules to be rebuilt.  The only modules that were rebuilt were
the ones that were specifically included in the apache packages
themselves.

--
Ben Reser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://ben.reser.org

"What upsets me is not that you lied to me, but that from now on I can
no longer believe you." -- Nietzsche